Selected abstracts will be invited to submit a paper to be published in a special issue in Journal of Natural Gas Science and Engineering (JNGSE), also one in Chinese Journal of Chemical Engineering (CJChE)
- Apr, 201730Deadline for
- May, 201715Notification of
- May, 201715Deadline for
Early Bird Registration
- Catalytic multiphase reactor
- Multifunctional reactor
- High performance catalysts
- New reactor configuration
- Industrial reactor operation practice
- Reaction engineering fundamentals
- CFD evaluation of reactor design
- Micro/mini reactors and separators
- Energy saving and CO2 emission reduction
- Efficient utilization of fossil fuels
- Efficient utilization of biomass
- Catalysis and reactor for alternative energy such as solar energy
Attendees from most countries will be required to obtain a visa to enter the People's Republic of China; Attendees can apply for either tourist visa (Visa L) or a business visa (Visa F) for entry through a travel agency or directly at the nearest Chinese embassy or consulate. Visa L is highly recommended!
If attendees apply for a tourist visa (Visa L), which will allow you attend the conference and sightseeing, an official visa invitation letter will not be needed from the symposium. A local travel agency will be helpful when applying Visa L. For tourist visa application, please visit following website: http://www.travelchinaguide.com/embassy/visa/tourist.htm
No visa is required for ordinary passport holders from Singapore, Brunei and Japan to visit China for up to 15 days for business, sightseeing, visiting relatives and friends or transit.
In case attendees apply for business visa (Visa F), an invitation letter from organizer together with the official authorized document will be required. Please fill the Information for Visa Application.doc and then e-mail it to firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject “Requiring Invitation Letter for Visa F”.